We recently celebrated my sister in law’s 45th birthday! My brother decided to throw her an intimate, surprise party. We are fortunate to live close to the beach, and given the great weather, we thought it made sense to take advantage before the temps start to drop! We hired The Picnic Collective, and they were absolutely fantastic to work with. Not only were they great at communicating, they set up and tear down your entire event.
Aside from picking a theme and making menu selections, everything else was hands off for me. Hosting an event has never been easier! You can easily customize your package based on your budget. We opted to go with them for food, which included sandwiches (veggie options available), a charcuterie spread and dessert, plus beverages. Our package even included a photographer which captured some amazing moments (shown below).
Safe to say my SIL had the most amazing time, and I’m grateful we were able to celebrate this special milestone birthday. And in case anyone is wondering, every last detail from the pillows to glasses to floral arrangements were provided. Literally just had to show up! I would absolutely use them again, and they would be great for any intimate event (up to around 30 people).
- The Today Show | Travel Beauty Must Haves
- My Fave Designer Handbags
- My Everyday Jewelry!
- My Go-to Eye Cream & How I Get the Most Out of It
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- THREADING AT HOME
- Halloween Sweet Treats Made Easy With Walmart+
- Charlotte Tilbury Lippies
- Walmart+ For All Your School to Summer Needs
- A New Way to Gift on Mother’s Day with Greetabl
- Everything You Need to Know About Walmart+
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart