We recently celebrated my sister in law’s 45th birthday! My brother decided to throw her an intimate, surprise party. We are fortunate to live close to the beach, and given the great weather, we thought it made sense to take advantage before the temps start to drop! We hired The Picnic Collective, and they were absolutely fantastic to work with. Not only were they great at communicating, they set up and tear down your entire event.
Aside from picking a theme and making menu selections, everything else was hands off for me. Hosting an event has never been easier! You can easily customize your package based on your budget. We opted to go with them for food, which included sandwiches (veggie options available), a charcuterie spread and dessert, plus beverages. Our package even included a photographer which captured some amazing moments (shown below).
Safe to say my SIL had the most amazing time, and I’m grateful we were able to celebrate this special milestone birthday. And in case anyone is wondering, every last detail from the pillows to glasses to floral arrangements were provided. Literally just had to show up! I would absolutely use them again, and they would be great for any intimate event (up to around 30 people).
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!