Charlotte Tilbury is most famous for her lipstick, Pillow Talk, but she has recently launched the Super Nudes Collection! You can never have too many nude lipsticks.. right?! I was fortunate to be able to test out these beautiful shades! You can check out my reel here & see more pictures, below:
- Cover Star – nude muted apricot. This is such a beautiful nude.. what I love is that it’s only 1 shade darker than my skin tone so it is the perfect subtle nude!
- Runway Royalty – soft rosy nude. This nude had just a touch of a pink undertone, and would pair beautifully with a daytime look.
- Catwalking – nude peach matte. Loveeee this one! It has a hint of brown without being too dark!
- Super Model – nude rosewood. I picture this lip with a smoked bottom lash line; the perfect evening color.
Which one is your fave!? You really can’t go wrong with any of them, but my personal top choices are Cover Star & Catwalking. These lipsticks are all matte so I highly recommend moisturizing your lips prior to application. You can shop the entire collection here!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!