Charlotte Tilbury is most famous for her lipstick, Pillow Talk, but she has recently launched the Super Nudes Collection! You can never have too many nude lipsticks.. right?! I was fortunate to be able to test out these beautiful shades! You can check out my reel here & see more pictures, below:
- Cover Star – nude muted apricot. This is such a beautiful nude.. what I love is that it’s only 1 shade darker than my skin tone so it is the perfect subtle nude!
- Runway Royalty – soft rosy nude. This nude had just a touch of a pink undertone, and would pair beautifully with a daytime look.
- Catwalking – nude peach matte. Loveeee this one! It has a hint of brown without being too dark!
- Super Model – nude rosewood. I picture this lip with a smoked bottom lash line; the perfect evening color.
Which one is your fave!? You really can’t go wrong with any of them, but my personal top choices are Cover Star & Catwalking. These lipsticks are all matte so I highly recommend moisturizing your lips prior to application. You can shop the entire collection here!
- My Everyday Jewelry!
- My Go-to Eye Cream & How I Get the Most Out of It
- Winter Wonderland with Ole Henriksen
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Q + A: October 2021
- Halloween Sweet Treats Made Easy With Walmart+
- A Picnic Party By the Beach
- Walmart+ For All Your School to Summer Needs
- A New Way to Gift on Mother’s Day with Greetabl
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart
- Getting Schooled by Northwestern Mutual
- Giving Back to Our Teachers With Amazon!