I cannot even tell you how in love I am with this trend right now! I have yet to meet a pair of high waisted trousers I don’t love. It’s the prefect combo of feminine meets masculine and I think suits a wide range of body types. The pair I’m wearing above is also super comfy with an elastic tie waist and under $30 from Forever 21. They are from last season but I’m posting a few other budget friendly options below that won’t disappoint.
This look is pretty similar to the green but it has a slit on the sides which makes it super easy to wear with heels or flats. It’s also an elastic waist. I posted this on IG a few months back and had the link to Amazon but it’s sold out so I’m listing a few others below that I love. This autumn color is super gorge too. I love pairing my high waisted pants with a body suit or more fitted top to contrast the flowy bottoms. It helps give my figure some shape. Linking my fave bodysuit from Amazon below too.
I hope there’s a wide leg high waited trouser situation in your future! I promise you won’t regret it!!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!