I cannot even tell you how in love I am with this trend right now! I have yet to meet a pair of high waisted trousers I don’t love. It’s the prefect combo of feminine meets masculine and I think suits a wide range of body types. The pair I’m wearing above is also super comfy with an elastic tie waist and under $30 from Forever 21. They are from last season but I’m posting a few other budget friendly options below that won’t disappoint.
This look is pretty similar to the green but it has a slit on the sides which makes it super easy to wear with heels or flats. It’s also an elastic waist. I posted this on IG a few months back and had the link to Amazon but it’s sold out so I’m listing a few others below that I love. This autumn color is super gorge too. I love pairing my high waisted pants with a body suit or more fitted top to contrast the flowy bottoms. It helps give my figure some shape. Linking my fave bodysuit from Amazon below too.
I hope there’s a wide leg high waited trouser situation in your future! I promise you won’t regret it!!
- My Fave Designer Handbags
- Family Finds At Walmart
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart
- WFH Fall Style With Walmart
- My Hospital Bag Must-Haves
- How to Wear Statement Pumps
- My Holiday Style Guide
- My First Fashion Lookbook Ft. EXPRESS
- July 4th Style With Walmart!
- Criss Cross Sweater Perfect for Fall
- Style Challenge: How to Style A Fur Vest
- My Fave Color for This Spring/Summer: