Halloween is one of our favorite holidays at the Desai household! We love to dress up as a family every year, and can’t wait for you guys to see what we have in store this year! In the past we’ve done Aladdin, The Incredibles, and The Greatest Showman.
While Halloween is a great excuse to have some candy (let’s be real – I also take from the kids’ trick or treat stash), we really try to emphasize balance with our diets. The Walmart+ Membership has come in clutch for not only my everyday household needs, but especially for those seasonal items that I may not have on hand. It’s made one-stop shopping incredibly easy. You can receive free same day delivery from your local store on orders $35+ on groceries and more (benefits are dependent upon your location and restrictions may apply).
Now on to these super easy & delicious Halloween Apple nachos (original recipe via Pinterest). I had apples on hand but the frosting, caramel sauce and Halloween candy was ordered in the AM and delivered to my doorstep before the kids came home from school. This recipe is also easy enough for the kids to make and they enjoyed eating them just as much! We put our own twist on these and listed the steps below:
What you need:
- 4 green apples
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tube of black frosting (squeezable)
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 cup tiny marshmallows
Slice up apples as thin as you’d like and set aside on a platter (I snagged the cutest Halloween ones from Walmart)
Top off with crushed Halloween candy of choice (we did candy corn & Halloween Oreo cookies) & voila, you’re done!
The Walmart+ membership is truly a game changer! Check out more here to start your free trial.
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!