As 2020 has left many of us celebrating big milestone events at home, we’re gearing up for the same with the holidays right around the corner. I’m rounding up a few pieces from Walmart that I will be rocking all season long. I threw in a few things in case you like to dress up at home too! But I’m mainly the cozy kinda gal when at home and this minty fuzzy sweater above is all I’ve been wearing. It comes in several different prints too. I’m wearing a size small above and a medium in the cheetah print below because I wanted to see how sizing worked. I love the fit of them both and prefer my clothes a little more roomy, but small works great.
Paired both sweaters with faux leather leggings to dress it up a little for the festive season but this would go so well with joggers, a leather skirt & tights or even athletic leggings. Anything goes in 2020!!
This turtleneck midi bodycon dress is perfect for Thanksgiving and any event year round. It’s so cute paired with boots or booties and comes in other colors. I’m wearing a size M and a little styling tip to give it more shape is adding a thin belt to break up the long length of the dress.
Lastly these jeans and blazer were probably my 2 fave finds this season. The blazer is so well structured and looks so rich. I also love white during the holidays. It has a nice stretch so is comfy to wear. I picked up a size small. These Sofia Vergara Jeans are also very comfortable. I’ve never ordered jeans from Walmart before and I was so pleasantly surprised. The fit and wash are great. I’m wearing a size 6.
I’m also linking a few great Black Friday deals that Walmart is promoting ahead of time. I chose a few finds for the entire fam. Don’t forget you can shop all my looks below or by following me on the Liketoknow.it app. Happy shopping friends!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!