Now for a quick run down of my actual routine which literally takes minutes but makes a world of difference. Start with 2-3 pumps of the Vitalizing Serum.
Massage in an upwards motion on both sides of your face including your forehead
And don’t forget your neck! I like going in upward-sweeping motions to discourage sagging. This is not something that will work miracles but the notion of lifting and keeping everything “up” just makes me feel better. Sometimes I may do downward strokes when I am trying to relieve my body of extra fluid. However you choose just massage to keep circulation going!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!