Now for a quick run down of my actual routine which literally takes minutes but makes a world of difference. Start with 2-3 pumps of the Vitalizing Serum.
Massage in an upwards motion on both sides of your face including your forehead
And don’t forget your neck! I like going in upward-sweeping motions to discourage sagging. This is not something that will work miracles but the notion of lifting and keeping everything “up” just makes me feel better. Sometimes I may do downward strokes when I am trying to relieve my body of extra fluid. However you choose just massage to keep circulation going!
- Toddler Unicorn Hair & Makeup
- Top 5 Lip Shades For Brown Skin Tones
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Holiday Beauty Must-haves from Walmart
- Fall Favorites- High & Low from Walmart
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SUNSCREEN: Best for WOC + Kids + So much more with Dr. Nina Desai
- 2 Summer Hairstyles You’ll Want To Try!!
- I Wore a Wig & I Liked it!
- Skin is In – How I Take Care of My Skin at 36
- Cover FX x Create & Cultivate x Live Tinted Power Play Panel Re-Cap & GIVEAWAY!!!
- What Us Brown Babes Need from the Sephora Sale 2019!
- My Sephora 2018 Sale Top Picks!