Anyone else excited about all the sales coming up for Black Friday & Cyber Monday? TBH, I’m not always that into it because I shop A LOT and live for a good bargain find so it’s just like another week for me LOL! But, I did recently find these Tory Burch snakeskin pumps on sale at Nordstrom Rack and thought I’d share how I like to style them.
Statement pumps are a great way to spruce up a monochromatic outfit like the all black one I’m wearing above or even step up your white T & jeans. Plus, at a killer sale price it’s totally worth adding to your shoe collection.
These Steve Madden pumps are gorgeous and on sale for $60! I have these in a solid suede and they’re perfect for any occasion. And here’s something I love to do before making a purchase I’m not always sure about – I Google or Pinterest what I’m looking to style for inspo and if there are enough outfit ideas I know I can recreate I feel more confident in my purchase! Below are some outfit inspo ideas Happy shopping ladies!
- My Fave Designer Handbags
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart
- Designer Dupe of the Week!
- Twinning With My Mini Oscar Style!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!
- Sweater Dresses & OTK Boots – My Fall Uniform
- My First Fashion Lookbook Ft. EXPRESS
- July 4th Style With Walmart!
- Nordstrom Rack Holiday Gift Guide!
- My Latest Forever Finds!
- Criss Cross Sweater Perfect for Fall
- Style Challenge: How to Style A Fur Vest