Anyone else excited about all the sales coming up for Black Friday & Cyber Monday? TBH, I’m not always that into it because I shop A LOT and live for a good bargain find so it’s just like another week for me LOL! But, I did recently find these Tory Burch snakeskin pumps on sale at Nordstrom Rack and thought I’d share how I like to style them.
Statement pumps are a great way to spruce up a monochromatic outfit like the all black one I’m wearing above or even step up your white T & jeans. Plus, at a killer sale price it’s totally worth adding to your shoe collection.
These Steve Madden pumps are gorgeous and on sale for $60! I have these in a solid suede and they’re perfect for any occasion. And here’s something I love to do before making a purchase I’m not always sure about – I Google or Pinterest what I’m looking to style for inspo and if there are enough outfit ideas I know I can recreate I feel more confident in my purchase! Below are some outfit inspo ideas Happy shopping ladies!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!