So, if you girls follow me on IG stories you know I love a good pair of extensions. But when I used to do bridal hair and makeup I got asked a lot about alternatives to masking thinning hair at the scalp or hair loss, like Alopecia. I turned to hair fibers which worked well for some styles but I really wanted to see if a lace front wig was easy enough to apply as extensions.
Uniwigs is a company that approached me about a hair collab and at first I didn’t think it was for me. Then I thought it’d be a great way to really test out the process of applying & wearing a wig. I decided to go with something a little different with a super long, dark brown black wig. It curls super easy and I was so pleasantly surprised at how natural this wig looked and felt. This is 100% natural hair, which can be pricey but if you’re in the market to really cover hair loss and want it to look natural this is definitely worth the investment. I made a how-to video as well on applying and styling my Uniwig below:
If you ladies try a wig for the first time let me know if this tutorial was helpful! Also don’t forget to use my code AMI10 for 10% off any purchase at Uniwigs.
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!