Happy New Year loves! Can’t believe we are well into the first month of 2018 already!! It’s been rainy and cold out here in LA so had to share one of mine (and my daughter’s) fave hairstyles for those “I just can’t deal” hairdays. Anyone else feel me?!
I actually have to give Miss Mila all the cred for this messy bun style since she insists on wearing it daily! We even made a little tutorial (linked below) and main products used as well.
Happy hairstyling my lovelies!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- THREADING AT HOME
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Holiday Beauty Must-haves from Walmart
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SUNSCREEN: Best for WOC + Kids + So much more with Dr. Nina Desai
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Skin is In – How I Take Care of My Skin at 36
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Go-to Weekend Fresh Faced Makeup
- Cover FX x Create & Cultivate x Live Tinted Power Play Panel Re-Cap & GIVEAWAY!!!
- My Sephora 2018 Sale Top Picks!
- 5 Minute Holiday Hair for Every Length With Home & Family TV