I’ll try just about any new skincare trend on myself, but when it comes to my little people, it’s a different story. My #1 priority is making sure my baby’s delicate skin is protected around the clock. It’s why I’ve been reaching for Pampers, the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand, since my first baby almost 9 years ago.
It can be challenging as parents to know how to keep our babies’ skin healthy, and with so many products on the market, it can be overwhelming to figure out what really works. My biggest lesson after having 3 kids is to trust what you keep going back to. For me, that’s been the diapers that took me from the hospital to home – Pampers Swaddlers. With Pampers, baby skin care isn’t just a trend. They understand babies’ delicate skin and the importance of healthy skin, which starts with keeping their bottoms dry.
I’ve learned throughout the years that our baby’s skincare routine doesn’t end at bath time. It’s more about what we do after that will impact the health of their skin. When a diaper isn’t absorbing liquid like it should it can cause irritation and other discomfort. The newly redesigned Pampers Swaddlers are designed to lock away moisture and keep baby’s skin comforted and protected so it can stay dry and healthy all day long. Because dry skin is healthy skin and #SwaddlersSkinIsAlwaysIn.
No matter what trends come and go, one thing remains the same: Pampers Swaddlers keeps baby’s skin dry and healthy. Click here to check out why Pampers Swaddlers is my go-to out of all the competing trends and fads out there, and to learn more about baby skin health.
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!