Hi lovelies! The hubby & I recently went to the annual Manhattan Beach Wine Auction and I broke out this Missguided dress I forgot I purchased last season. It reminded me of how much I love this bright hue for the upcoming summer season.
Here’s a closer look at the dress I wore which is almost sold out in every size! I’m also sharing a few of my favorite other picks below perfect for day or night:
I got these Zara trousers along with the matching blazer for a panel I did a few months back and am still in love with them together and as separates. I paired these with an assymetrical top and some BaubleBar turquoise earrings, because why not play with color!? (shop this look below, on my shop page of my blog, or by following me on the liketoknow.it app)
This Forever 21 boho style dress is so versatile (already ordered and on it’s way to me!) and it’s under $30!
This Lulus dress reminds me a lot of the one I wore just a bit brighter. Perfect for a summer wedding
I couldn’t post a fave without something from Amazon! This skirt comes in several colors but I love this bright hue and you can wear it with chambray or a white lace cami for completely different looks.
Hope this post brightens your day a little ladies! Happy shopping! Adding one burgundy number below that is pretty much the same style as my dress just in a different color.
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!