Hi Loves! I have been wanting to start a little fashion series on my Youtube channel for sometime now and I finally did with my first ever look book! I have a ton of stuff I want to try out on my channel including a Boss Babe on a Budget series where I take you gals with me vlog-style as I recreate celeb looks from street to red carpet style. Anyways, the video to my lookbook is above and below are pics of how I styled a few pieces I recently picked up from Express
I love this floral kimono wrap top. It’s so easy to wear, feels like a robe and is flattering on many body types. I’m also currently in love with all shades of yellow! I’m wearing a size S.
This tassel maxi dress is so so pretty! I fell in love when I saw it online and knew I could use it for both day and night. I love the gold foil detail and the tassel belt which can be wrapped around your waist several times or hung long.
I added this distressed boyfriend denim jacket and some sandals to make it day-time appropriate. I definitely will be wearing this all summer long! This jacket has already been worn 100x and I get asked about it every time I’m out! It’s that versatile and that good!
Lastly is this pre-knotted basic tee. I’ve been into knotting my shirts a ton lately, especially because I usually opt to size up so I’m more comfy for my daily routine with the kids. Knotting helps give me a little shape without being too constricted. I love how this tee fits and comes in several colors. The distressed denim is so good too. Stretchy and I love the wash.
I added a blazer and my floral heels (also from Express but last season) to give me a more office or day-to-night feel. This denim is perfect for a casual night out too.
Hope you ladies enjoyed this little Express lookbook I put together! Let me know if you’d like to see more and from what brands!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!