I often get asked if eye cream is essential and I am a firm believer that it definitely is!! Because the skin around our eyes is the most delicate & the first to show signs of aging, eye cream can be super beneficial. Pro tip: Start using eye cream in your 20s to help prevent the look of wrinkles and makeup from settling into fine lines
I love the new Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Eye Cream from Kiehl’s which has niacinamide and collagen peptide that targets all four eye zones: the browbone area, eyelid, crow’s feet, and under-eye. It’s great for all skin types (I’m more on the dry side for reference) and sits so beautifully under makeup. I like it using AM & PM, but lettting it sit for a few minutes until it’s full absorbed before applying concealer. The Super Multi-Corrective cream is great to thin out any thicker more full coverage foundations.
Now for the fun part, how do you get the most out of this? For optimal results, try out Kiehl’s Since 1851’s expert Eye Zone Workout massage techniques—aimed to target all four eye zones to visibly tighten, firm, and depuff the eye area
Gently massage half a pea-size amount across the browbone area, eyelid, outer corners of the eye, and under-eye.
First, lift the browbone area by gently pressing and holding, using an upward, rolling motion to gently lift the brow.
Then smooth the eyelid, starting from the inner corner and gently pressing the formula outward toward the temple.
Next, firm crow’s feet by gently massaging out to the temple, using an upward and outward motion.
Finally, depuff the under-eye by tapping lightly and rapidly from the inner corner to the outer corner.
I also love this technique because it really reminds me to slow down and just focus on me if even for a minute. Let me know if you try this out and check out some of my all-time fave Kiehl’s products linked below, all availabe at Sephora
- The Today Show | Travel Beauty Must Haves
- My Fave Designer Handbags
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- FortyEver Young – Vegas Style!
- Halloween Sweet Treats Made Easy With Walmart+
- A Picnic Party By the Beach
- Walmart+ For All Your School to Summer Needs
- A New Way to Gift on Mother’s Day with Greetabl
- Spring Refresh Finds from Walmart
- Everything You Need to Know About Walmart+
- Getting Schooled by Northwestern Mutual
- Giving Back to Our Teachers With Amazon!