I feel like this post has been a long time coming! I started doing a few of these designer looks for less a few months back and I got so many messages from you ladies about the fit, look, quality, etc. Especially once I saw Khloe rocking this for a baby shower and paired it with some snakeskin pumps I knew I had to finally break it down here on the blog!
*Click Image to take you to the link to purchase*
I have been a little reluctant to do a post on these looks since I know some people feel it’s a straight rip off of designer looks. I agree to an extent, but honestly, I feel like nowadays I see the same exact pieces sold in different stores with different tags. I know a designer like Self Portrait (which is a lot of the looks I’m showing here) has a very unique style, but I’ve seen large retailers like Bloomingdales and Nordstrom carry the same “style” within their own private label. So, just a little disclaimer if you’re reading this and feel some type of way!
As far as sizing goes, it’s similar to the way Self Portrait works. It runs small so size up if you’re not sure. I got a size small and it fits fine but in that way where you can’t eat too much because a little stratch makes it uncomfy to wear!
It’s also just about $40 whereas the high end version is close to $400!
The shoulder detail is so sweet and similar to the first dress I posted. The cotton is nice and not too stiff as well.
I paired mine with some high waisted suede shorts from Zara from 2 seasons ago and Steve Madden lace up heels (also older and sold out).
This is another dead ringer dupe from fabric to fit to feel. So there you have it! A few of my must-have favorite high end dupes from a brand I wish I could have every item of in my closet. I hope you ladies found this post useful!
Happy shopping loves!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!