Not really a red dress kinda gal but obsessed with this ruffled mini dress from !8 Style Boulevard. It also wraps at the waist so isn’t to constricting. I also have a rule of showing legs or arms so the high neck is clutch with this piece. Which also makes it wearable for daytime with some cute flats.
Also sharing some other red ruffled dresses that won’t break the bank below. I have a few of these in my cart as we speak! Don’t forget you can shop all my looks by following me on the liketoknow.it app or go to my shop page on the blog.
Also obsessed with this ruffle dress above from Tobi which I have a similar lace one from Love & Lemons which I spent over $300 on. This is under $35 and oh so cute for summer!
And your girl loves a good polka dot find and this dress also from Tobi us under $30! It’s also oh so cute for summer! Tip: Also, when I’m ordering from sites I’m not too familiar with I almost always size up. This is currently in cart in a size M. Even though I normally do Small I’d rather be safe and don’t mind rocking a looser fit for daytime!
Hope you gals are inspired to add a little color to your wardrobe this summer!
- My Fave Designer Handbags
- Family Finds At Walmart
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart
- My Hospital Bag Must-Haves
- Designer Dupe of the Week!
- My First Fashion Lookbook Ft. EXPRESS
- July 4th Style With Walmart!
- Lovely in Lace
- Nordstrom Rack Holiday Gift Guide!
- My Latest Forever Finds!
- Designer Dupe: Ruffle Perfection
- Criss Cross Sweater Perfect for Fall