Let’s take it back to the basics, shall we? My skincare routine is constantly evolving and that’s because as I get older, my needs are different. What I used in my 20’s or even my early 30’s has changed – a lot! But if there’s one thing that has remained a constant, it’s that I make my skincare a top priority. I like to think of my skin as my canvas. If it’s set up properly and treated well makeup application will be that much easier and look that much better.
I have to mention that I started using anti-aging products pretty regularly around 25. My mom has always been adamant about her skincare regime and I took after her (she’s turning 70 in January and looks 50!). Back then I would use a good moisturizer with sunscreen (my trusted
Here are a few rules I like to keep in mind with skincare for my 30’s
1- MAKEUP AS SKINCARE:
2- DON’T STRIP YOUR SKIN:
3- USE A PEEL PAD TO EXFOLIATE:
4- DON’T FORGET YOUR NECK:
5- USE A WEEKLY MASK
6- PAY EVEN MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR EYES
7- ADD VITAMIN C TO YOUR ROUTINE:
8- DON’T FORGET YOUR TOOLS!
9- WE STILL NEED TO PREVENT BREAKOUTS!
Hope you found this guide useful my lovelies!
- Toddler Unicorn Hair & Makeup
- Top 5 Lip Shades For Brown Skin Tones
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- My Post Pregnancy Glow-up with Nordstrom
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks – Best of Skincare & Makeup
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SUNSCREEN: Best for WOC + Kids + So much more with Dr. Nina Desai
- How I Self-Care with Celavive + Promo Code!
- 2 Summer Hairstyles You’ll Want To Try!!
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Cover FX x Create & Cultivate x Live Tinted Power Play Panel Re-Cap & GIVEAWAY!!!
- Messy Hair Day Go-to
- 5 Minute Holiday Hair for Every Length With Home & Family TV