I’ve been playing with more lip color lately & loving it! I wore this look for Diwali this year (more pics below with the kiddies in tow) and was pleased with how it turned out. Not to mention it was super easy to do. I used This Ore That dual eyeshadow from Flirt Cosmetics along with their dot dot dot eyeliner, which helps you create a perfect wing. I have to say I’m impressed!
How dapper is my little dude? I know I’m biased but he’s such a cutie!
And, of course, Miss Mila always stealing the show with that sweet little mischievous smile! We’re both wearing Holichic by Megha. I’m wearing the Farrah Cape Anarkali & Mila is wearing the Navya Sari Dress. I totally didn’t intend for us to match but I love how we were all in green.
My little loves
Alright, back to the makeup! In addition to the Flirt Cosmetics I used my fave Jolii Cosmetics lip creme in Scuro & Becca Cosmetics Apre Ski Glow Palette (to all my brown girls, this is amazing for our skin tones so check it out!) It’s also not overly shimmery or intense, so perfect for everyday use.
And here’s a more in-depth video of the look with an entire list of products used in the description box. And if you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!