Rounding out the end of my third pregnancy with summer in full swing and found some cute at-home loungewear + casual styles for me and my mini!
With baby coming we are still laying low and not getting out much so stepping up our game with some cute PJ’s. Mila is all about frilly Frozen dresses and I love a good PJ set. These are non-maternity but fit my belly perfectly.
This lounger with stars is also perfect for July 4 weekend worn alone or with some joggers. I’m wearing a size 4-6 and will come in handy during the hot Cali days ahead.
This nursing gown is so pretty and comfy! Will come in handy when baby boy arrives. I paired it with the cutest duster cardigan that can be dressed up or down and worn in an out of the house.
Loved these summer kimonos to wear over dresses and for the pool.
- Family Finds At Walmart
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart
- Designer Dupe of the Week!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!
- Current Obsession: High Waisted Trousers
- MY GO-TO ATHLEISURE/WORKOUT GEAR!
- My First Fashion Lookbook Ft. EXPRESS
- July 4th Style With Walmart!
- Lovely in Lace
- Criss Cross Sweater Perfect for Fall
- CYBER MONDAY: Fine Jewelry Picks With Anne Sisteron
- Red Ruffles