I’m usually a sweater and tights kinda gal during colder weather (for Cali that is). But this season I’ve totally been turned on to loose, comfy sweater dresses and over the knee boots. I scored these taupe Joie beauties (also sold in Black but stock is limited!!) at Nordstrom Rack for around $150 and this Express bell sleeve number for under $50 (shop my look below too).
I normally size up but Express tends to run a bit bigger so I’m wearing a small here and it also comes in a charcoal color. Both perfect for Fall, Winter & really anytime of the year (Think flip flops or some cute slides during cooler Spring days).
My other sweater dress that has been on repeat is this grey deep v version from Sweet Glitter Rock. It sold out fast but is now restocked in a warm brown hue. Use code AMI15 for a discount! I’m waiting to get mine in the mail. And for this one I sized up to a Medium because I tend to like my everyday clothes loose and roomy. I’m also listing a few of my other fave sweater dress pics below including the link to my Express one and some look a like OTK boots that are currently under $100!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!