Today I have Payal with me as a guest! She is from Philly and we met on Instagram. Since we are both makeup artists in the beauty industry, we thought it would be great to go over lipsticks today!
One of the biggest questions, especially Indian women have, is what colors are good for my skin tone. We both have similar skin tones, but maybe just a shade or two different. You can see by the shades we are wearing that they really complement our skin and are brighter. The best part about the shades we are wearing is that they are all from the drugstore and are under five dollars.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Nude Lip Combos
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- My Post Pregnancy Glow-up with Nordstrom
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SUNSCREEN: Best for WOC + Kids + So much more with Dr. Nina Desai
- How I Self-Care with Celavive + Promo Code!
- 2 Summer Hairstyles You’ll Want To Try!!
- Subtle Eyes & Bold Lips
- Beauty Blender’s New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- 5 Minute Hairstyles From Home & Family TV
- What Us Brown Babes Need from the Sephora Sale 2019!
- Messy Hair Day Go-to
- My Sephora 2018 Sale Top Picks!