This guy’s the tiniest one in the family but gets the most packages out of all of us. I placed a big Walmart order this month for my almost 1-year-old and thought I’d share what’s been in my cart over and over again. With Walmart’s Online Pickup & Delivery, it makes shopping for him so easy & efficient. Pickup + Delivery provides the same Walmart Every Day Low Prices as in store, no hidden fees or markups and pickup is always FREE (small delivery fee applies & $35 minimum order applies).
I love that everything I need can be delivered or picked up at a moments notice. Above, I linked my favorite sunscreen for Kai, plus the body wash I’m obsessed with and a few travel essentials since summer is here. I normally like to make his food but when on the go I keep pouches and snacks on hand just to make sure I’m not dealing with a hungry baby. This baby essentials kit is also amazing for any baby emergencies that might arise. This little Scoop set is also super comfy and perfect for me on summer nights.
Happy shopping friends!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!