I recently had the pleasure to attend the Ole Henriksen launch for their newest product – Strength Trainer Peptide Boost Moisturizer. I know pretty quickly if I’m intrigued by a product by the first feel, touch and what it says it’s going to deliver. It takes me about 2 weeks to see if it’s something I like enough to keep on my vanity. This was one of those products I instantly was drawn to because it woke up my parched skin and left it smooth the entire day. It hasn’t been 2 weeks yet, but so far I’m really enjoying it. What makes this product so unique is that it strengthens your moisture barrier using transformative ingredients that your skin needs in order to really glow. Some of the benefits include: doubling hydration, boosting elasticity, and improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles. After a few days of playing with this, I can tell you it doubles beautifully as a makeup primer too, especially in drier temps!
The brand went all out - there was a hot chocolate station, s’mores station, fireplace setup, and even sledding! Way to make us LA folks feel like we actually have seasons!
I got to chat with Ole himself and he dished on his fave products, the most being the Banana Bright Face Primer. Now, here’s the fun part – I am extremely fortunate to be able to try so many new & exciting products before they even hit the market. And, now I want you to be able to join in the fun with a little giveway (all details below). This event, and most of the beauty events I attend, are a little reminder that taking care of our skin is also part of our wellness journey. I’ll be gifting one jar of the new Strength Trainer + some Bala Weights (pictured below).
Here’s how to enter:
*Follow me on Instagram
*Comment below on what your biggest skincare need is
**WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN 1/12/22 ON MY IG STORIES**
**This post is not sponsored**
- My Go-to Eye Cream & How I Get the Most Out of It
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- THREADING AT HOME
- FortyEver Young – Vegas Style!
- A Picnic Party By the Beach
- Charlotte Tilbury Lippies
- Walmart+ For All Your School to Summer Needs
- My Baby Skincare Trend That’ll Never Go Out of Style – Pampers Swaddlers
- A New Way to Gift on Mother’s Day with Greetabl
- Everything You Need to Know About Walmart+
- Holidays at Home – Fashion Edition with Walmart
- Getting Schooled by Northwestern Mutual