Hi lovelies! I recently partnered with Maggy London to share 2 dresses that I think are perfect for the busy working woman on the go. One of my biggest pet peeves when I used to work in an office setting was feeling so constricted in my clothes. I now mainly work from my home office, but still have meetings where business casual is a must and this is definitely a staple in my closet for those days!
These pieces are so comfortable and still super flattering. This navy sheath dress is not only perfect year round, but it’s conservative enough for the office, yet still gives your body shape. Win-win! Plus, midi dresses are so in right now and I’m totally feeling it. I paired mine with some vintage sunnies (only $14!), my Steve Madden Felicity suede pumps (currently on sale!), and a bolder lip to give off some Jackie-O vibes.
The detail of this dress is what really makes it stand out. The dainty ruffle sleeves and mini cut-outs help make this strong neutral more feminine. If you tend to stick to plain neutrals like me, honestly you can’t go wrong with this little number!
Now, if you like a little color in your life, this Susana midi dress is a perfect option. It’s light enough to layer with a cute blazer or cardigan and bold enough to stand on it’s own. I love the color combo which is perfect for Spring.
You really don’t need any other accessories with this dress either. I paired it with my go-to neutral strappy heels, which by the way are on sale for $25 and probably the most comfy pair I own! To me, this dress just makes me happy so I can imagine how it would make any office setting a little more fun!
- My Daiso (Japenese Dollar Store) Favorites
- Drugstore Pregnancy Skincare Routine
- BEST DRUGSTORE DUPES FOR HIGH END PRODUCTS FT. DEEPICA (BROWN GIRL APPROVED!)
- Sephora Spring Sale 2020 Picks - Best of Skincare & Makeup
- Salon Worthy Hair Removal At-Home: Sugaring, Threading & Dermaplaning
- Beauty Blender's New Foundation: First Impressions & Honest Thoughts!
- The Perfect Red Lip for Your Skin Tone & The Holidays!
- My Self Portrait Designer Looks 4 Way Less!